The Asian American Studies Institute serves the public as a resource for information and advocacy. Reports and findings that are of consequence to the Asian American community will be provided here electronically as a PDF or a link to the author of the report or study.
National Commission on Asian American and Pacific Islander Research in Education Report “Facts, Not Fiction: Setting the Record Straight”
Asian American Center for Advancing Justice Reports:
The Asian American Newsletter Archive
The Asian American Studies Institute’s annual newsletter records the Institute’s accomplishments and activities, and covers topics that can form the basis for curriculum development, continuing investigation and responsive debate.
Due to current budgetary constraints, the Institute will no longer publish paper copies of The Asian American annual newsletter. Electronic versions (in PDF) are available for 2001 through 2008. Please contact Fe Delos-Santos for more information.
- The Asian American 2001 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2002 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2003 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2004 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2005 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2006 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2007 (PDF)
- The Asian American 2008 (PDF)